So this year I thought long and hard about what my 2016 goal would be. In the end I decided that I want to be the very best version of me. I want to be filled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
I could decide that I want to lose 20kgs and fall pregnant, but I know it won't happen because I'll put too much pressure on myself. So while I really want to get my PCOS under control and have another baby, right now, I think it's more important that I work on my inside rather than my outside. I want to fill myself up with good things so that the nasty little voice inside my head doesn't take over when I try to lose weight and fall pregnant later on.
Yes I will still make good food choices and yes I will still aim to exercise every day... But I'm not setting deadlines. I'm not giving myself room to fail or reason to chuck it all in. I just want to be the very best version of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment